Product Development Manager, Energy Services
We are looking for a competent product manager and developer to help establish and grow the Momentum Energy Services business. The Product manager will use a combination of data analysis and product development skills to at first identify and then help build and deliver a suite of value add products and solutions across Momentum’s customer base.
Dedicated to delivering a superior experience to customers, Momentum Energy is a successful vibrant player in the energy industry. Continuing growth, excellent working conditions and career opportunities make Momentum a great place to work.
As part of the Energy Services team, your experience in product development and analytics will enable you to:
- Manage the planning and implementation of a service or product at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Identify, and using various data sources, assess and qualify product opportunities including delivery channels from all aspects including product quality, technical, integrity, and occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrate an understanding of energy management technologies and how they can be used to meet client’s needs.
- Lead the product discovery process: WHO the product is for (communicating this using segmentation) and WHAT the product will do (defining value proposition). The delivery manager and engineering partners will be responsible for HOW the product will do it.
- In conjunction with stakeholders including sales and marketing teams, prepare and manage product and project plans, with responsibility for ensuring back and front office processes and procedures are mapped and fulfilled while striving to ensure sales targets are realised
- Develop and present compelling business cases for implementation of what can at times be technically complex products
- Collaborate within & between business units to establish directions, objectives, plans and programs
- Create internal networks to facilitate and support the collaborative development & deployment of attractive & profitable commercial propositions
An effective team player with excellent product development and management skills, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar discipline
- High level of New Product Design and implementation experience
- Thorough understanding of product and project management principles and disciplines
- Track record in project management and delivering on time
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Previous experience of evaluating products then preparing and presenting comprehensive and robust business cases and plans
- Experience in analysing and quantifying opportunities, developing and presenting compelling business cases
- Demonstrated experience in the energy or related industry
- Ability to think creatively and demonstrate problem solving skills;
An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful applicants.
If you want a rewarding career in a high performing and fun company, apply now.