Give us a call on 1300 662 778 during opening hours and we can help you identify the reason for the higher bill, and set up a payment plan if you'd prefer to pay the
bill in smaller, more regular payments.
Some common reasons for a higher bill are:
- Your prices have gone up (we’ll always tell you if this is going to happen ahead of time).
- You’ve used more energy than normal (to cool/heat your house or use a new appliance).
- We’ve adjusted to your bill because you’ve been undercharged in previous months.
- Your meter has been reading your usage inaccurately and you’re being billed for energy you’ve used in the past that wasn’t recorded at the time.
- Your bill is based on an estimate and the estimate was too high. In this situation, future bills will be adjusted to reflect your actual usage.
Thinking of switching? 1300 662 778 during opening hours.
International? +61386126400 during opening hours.
Already a customer? 1300 662 778 during opening hours.