Give us a call on 1300 662 778 (8am–6pm, Monday to Friday) and we can help you identify the reason for the higher bill, and set up a payment plan if you'd prefer to pay the
bill in smaller, more regular payments.
Some common reasons for a higher bill are:
- Your prices have gone up (we’ll always tell you if this is going to happen ahead of time).
- You’ve used more energy than normal (to cool/heat your house or use a new appliance).
- We’ve adjusted to your bill because you’ve been undercharged in previous months.
- Your meter has been reading your usage inaccurately and you’re being billed for energy you’ve used in the past that wasn’t recorded at the time.
- Your bill is based on an estimate and the estimate was too high. In this situation, future bills will be adjusted to reflect your actual usage.