What do I do if I've been disconnected?

Call us on 1300 662 778 to talk about options for getting you reconnected.

What if I’ve been impacted by bushfires?

Worrying about energy bills should be the last thing on your mind. Here's how we can help.

What do I do if there's a problem with my hot water?

If you suspect you've got a leaking hot water system, call a licensed plumber as soon as you can. If you're sure it's not a leak and you have a gas or gas-boosted hot water system, check the gas supply - your pilot light might be out which means you'll have to look at the manual to see how to relight it.

If you've got electric hot water the circuit breaker for your water heater will generally only trip if there's a major problem with your hot water unit - it's best to call an electrician if this is the case.

What do I do if my electricity goes out?

If there is a risk to life or property, call 000. Otherwise you can report outages to your distributor. Your distributor's name and contact information are on your bill.

If you're in an embedded network, call us on 1800 627 228 and we'll get you onto the right person.

What do I do if my gas leaks or goes out?

Gas leaks are serious. If you suspect you have one and there is a risk to life or property, call 000 straight away. Otherwise, report faults to your gas distributor, whose faults and emergencies number is on your gas bill. If in doubt you can call us on 1800 627 228.

Thinking of switching?
1800 627 228

8am-7pm, Monday - Friday (AEST)

+61 386126400

8am-7pm, Monday - Friday (AEST)

Already a customer?
1300 662 778

8am-7pm, Monday - Friday (AEST)

Send an enquiry

Keep up with the latest in renewable energy

View our Blog

You might also be interested in: