For energy plans that come with an online sign up credit, there are a few rules.
Capitalised terms that are not defined in these Special Terms are defined in the Market Retail Terms for Small Customers.
- To be eligible for the $50 (GST incl) online sign up credit (Welcome Credit):
(a) you must sign up to an applicable plan at momentum.com.au
(b) the Supply Address must be in Victoria or New South Wales
(c) the Contract must be your first market retail contract with us for the Supply Address (New Contract), and
(d) the New Contract mustn’t end before a bill is issued for the first billing period under the New Contract (First Bill).
- We’ll pay you the Welcome Credit:
(a) for each New Contract you sign up to at momentum.com.au, and
(b) as an offset against the Charges on the First Bill (subject to clauses 3 and 4).
- You won’t get the Welcome Credit if the New Contract ends before the First Bill is issued.
- If the First Bill contains Charges of less than $50 (GST incl), we’ll carry over the Welcome Credit balance to your next bill, excluding a final bill. If the New Contract ends before you’ve incurred Charges to the value of $50 (GST incl),
you’ll forfeit your Welcome Credit balance.
- We won’t pay the Welcome Credit as an offset against the Charges on a final bill, or as a refund, or transfer any Welcome Credit balance to another Supply Address under any circumstances.
1. This offer is not valid or available in conjunction with any other Momentum Energy offers, plans, promotions, vouchers or competitions and is not transferable.